2016-2017 Catalog Revisions
- February 29, 2016: Leepfrog CourseLeaf catalog tool available for catalog revisions for the 2016-2017 Catalog
- The completion date for all revisions for the 2016-2017 Catalog is Monday, May 2, 2016.
- Catalog Faculty Information Update Form (as maintained by the Office of the Provost). Please note: Name changes must be completed by Human Resources.
- Reminder: All changes to Course Lists and Plan of Study Grids must be submitted through the CIM Course and Curriculum approval process.
- When courses are deactivated or provisional and variable course numbers are assigned permanent numbers, this information will NOT automatically be updated in the corresponding Course Lists/Plan of Study Grids. Please amend tables and course lists accordingly.
Catalog Revision Workshops
The Office of the University Registrar has set aside a number of dates for "CourseLeaf Review Workshop" sessions. These sessions are designed to:
- Reintroduce you to the tools available within the Leepfrog CourseLeaf catalog product.
- Give you dedicated workshop time to work on your department's catalog revisions in the presence of a catalog administrator who will be able to assist you and answer your questions.
|March 3 (Thursday)
|| 10:30 - 12:00 AM
|March 16 (Wednesday)
||2:00 - 3:30 PM
|March 22 (Tuesday)
||3:00 - 4:00 PM
|April 7 (Thursday)
||3:00 - 4:30 PM
|April 11 (Monday)
||10:30 - 12:00 PM
|April 19 (Tuesday)
||9:00 - 10:30 AM
|April 27 (Wednesday)
||1:30 - 3:00 PM
Seating in the workshops is limited; however, you may sign up for multiple workshops, if necessary.
Forms & Resources
For any questions regarding the Catalog revision process, please email LehighCatalog@lehigh.edu.