Summer parking permits will be available on Monday, May 12:
- Summer Session 1: May 19 - June 29, 2014 $55
- Summer Session 2: July 27 - August 10, 2014 $55
- Full Session: May 20 – August 10, 2014 $100
Permits are valid in:
- Levels 4 & 5 ONLY of Campus Square garage and the student commuter parking lot located on the Mountaintop campus at all times. Your ID card will be programmed to give you access to the upper levels.
- Zoellner Arts Center parking garage 7:00 am – 11:00 pm (Overnight parking is not permitted).
- Unreserved faculty/staff spaces Monday - Friday, 4:00 pm – 6:00 am, and weekends.
To obtain a permit to park on campus, please complete the Summer Permit Registration Form and bring it to Parking Services along with your payment (cash, check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, & GoldPlus accepted). You will also need to bring a copy of your vehicle registration unless you have registered the same vehicle in the past with Parking Services. The office is open Monday through Friday, 8:15 am – 12:00 noon, and 1:00 – 4:00 pm.
To view the Motor Vehicle & Parking Regulations, please go to: www.lehigh.edu/parking/student_regulations.shtml