Please fill in all fields.
Email Address (SENDER)
(You must provide a valid email address)
Academic College (Pick one)
Arts and Sciences
Business and Economics
Engineering and Applied Sciences
How many years have you been with S.T.A.R. Academies?
Seven or More
Name of Parent(s)
Are you a vegetarian?
What is your LU meal plan?
1. How did you find out about this program?
Friend or roommate
2. What specifically do you have to offer to the students in this program?
3. Have you had any prior experience in tutoring students? Please be specific
(e.g. age level of student(s); subject(s), length of time)
4. If you are a returning tutor, why
have you decided to sign up again to participate in the Academy?
5. What grade level(s) would you prefer to work with?
6. If you are a returning tutor and your tutee from last year participates,
do you want to work with him/her again? Why or why not?
7. What are your intended career goals?
8. Are there any other careers of interest to you?
9. What sports/hobbies are you interested
10. Please list your extracurricular
activities during the 2011-2012 academic year and the time commitment required.
11. Will you be available to attend a Tutor/Mentor training session
on Saturday, October 20, 2012 from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.? This session will
be for returning and new tutors. (breakfast and lunch will be included)
12. It is very crucial for Tutor/Mentors
to attend all program dates. Can you attend all S.T.A.R. dates listed on our