Celebrating 47 Years of Excellence with the World's Best Microscopy Courses
June 4 – 9, 2017
Lehigh University, Bethlehem, PA USA
Lehigh’s SEM courses were founded by Joe Goldstein in 1970. Nearly a half-century later, the Lehigh Microscopy School is widely recognized as the largest and best in the world.
Over 6000 engineers, scientists, and technicians have taken our courses, coming from 50 states and 35 countries. Goldstein et al., the SEM textbook, has worldwide sales of over 52,500 copies since its first publication in 1975.
Sixteen of our lecturers have served as president of one of the major microscopy, microanalysis, or materials societies.
Lecturers have more than 1000 years of combined experience in microscopy and microanalysis at the world’s leading research institutions and universities.
Lehigh's microscopes in the news
- Lehigh's Renowned Microscopy Labs
- Lehigh's Atomic Resolution Electron Microscope
- Gold Lights the Way
- The Mystery Behind Gold's Catalytic Prowess
- A Noninvasive Probe of Lunar Soil
- The Microscopic World of Lunar Dust
- A Hot Bath for Gold Nanoparticles
- Imaging a Catalyst One Atom at a Time
- Bringing 2020 Vision to the Nano-world
- Lehigh Microscopy School's 40th Anniversary