- Lehigh GMail is available for current
Students, Faculty and Staff. Alumni can use myLehigh
- Migrate your Lehigh mail to Lehigh GMail (or another system) using LEM (the Lehigh Email Migrator).
- Read Lehigh e-mail via webmail (faculty and staff)
- Use the Account web page to manage your Lehigh account
- To adjust settings such as vacation messages, use the settings
button/gear icon in Lehigh GMail. If you are still using the
new legacy mail system you can adjust a small number of settings from the
account page such as disk quotas, e-mail forwarding,
vacation messages and configuring spam tagging/filtering. If you are
using Lehigh GMail or the legacy system, use the account page for setting up e-mail aliases and subscribing to daily Lehigh
- Subscribe to campus mailing lists - Mailman lists. You can also subscribe to mailing lists in
groups. Lehigh Google groups are user managed so anyone with a
Lehigh Google account can create and manage a group (mailing list).
Read Lehigh's computer and Network use policy.
Contact the Helpdesk (610-758-HELP)