Useful Links for New Students
If you are a new student at Lehigh this semester, you may find the following links useful in helping you become more familiar with the Lehigh computing environment. If you have any questions or need assistance, please call the Help Desk at 8-HELP.
- Open your Account - Open your Lehigh account by using this link.
You can also change your account password here.
- Account/Mail Maintenance - Check your disk usage quotas, set-up
mail forwarding, and view other account info.
- Securing a Computer for Use at Lehigh - If you are
connecting your own personal computer to Lehigh's network, you will need to follow the procedures here first.
- Lehigh's Security Page - Virus detection software, security software,
and information on viruses, SPAM, and other issues related to securing your computer.
- Email Guide - Everything you need to know about using Email at Lehigh
including setup and configuration instructions, mail maintenance, and answers to common questions.
- IMP Mail - Lehigh's Web-based Email program. Check your Email online from
anywhere in the world.
- Campus Portal - Lehigh's Campus Portal allows you to check e-mail, register
for courses, and explore Lehigh all in one place.
- CourseSite - Lehigh's e-Education system; check grades, submit assignments,
and communicate with your professor here.
- WIRED - WIRED provides software, in-room tech support for students in residence halls, and walk-up service at the WIRED Desk in the Computing Center.
- Guide to Using Spybot - Spybot is a
freeware program that detects, removes, and prevents spyware from being installed on your computer. Spyware is one of
the leading causes of problems with personal computers on campus.
- Using USB Keychain Drives - Find out about these
useful peripheral devices for computer data backup and transportation at Lehigh.
Last updated: Friday, 20-Aug-2010 11:51:28 EDT