If you have forgotten your password, go to: http://www.lehigh.edu/forgot.
If you assist new staff or students in opening their account, go to http://www.lehigh.edu/open/.
Note that this process requires a Lehigh Identification Number (LIN) and Banner
LTS has begun using a new procedure for opening and maintaining Lehigh user accounts (usernames and passwords). This change, which affects all users, offers enhanced identity protection and security. The new procedure for opening an account no longer uses social security numbers or birthdates, and three “challenge questions” are now required.
1. Go to http://www.lehigh.edu/forgot, and you will see this screen (screen 1):
2. Enter your username or LIN, and press ENTER.
3. The next screen will display your challenge questions (Screen 2). Answer your challenge questions and press the Reset my Password button.
NOTE: If you have not yet set three questions you may be prompted to do so.
4. If you answered all three questions correctly, you will see Screen 3. Enter your new password (twice) here and press the Set Password button.
NOTE: If you did not answer your questions correctly, try again, and remember:
5. You will see this screen (Screen 4):
This screen tracks progress of “synchronizing” your password with various services such as the portal. Any problems will be noted in red text. If you see a red error message, you should change your password again.
5. IMPORTANT! After this process has been completed, reboot your Mac or PC and relog into the campus network.
If you have any questions or concerns, contact the help desk or your computing consultant.