Can an engineering student get good grades and still have a life? Is it true that the dining hall serves lobster? Do Lehigh undergraduates really work in labs shoulder to shoulder with senior faculty researchers?
And what, exactly, is the Turkey Trot?
A team of dedicated Lehigh Engineering students have created a set of blogs to answer these questions and more. Throughout the academic year, their blogs provide an inside look at Lehigh classes, labs, and the many activities and clubs that exist around campus.
The team's goal is to tell incoming students, their parents, and anyone else what life at Lehigh is really like. The students on the team are available throughout the school year to tell their stories and answer questions. Check out the blogs below, and connect with the students listed on each page:
- First-Year Lehigh Engineers
- We Are Lehigh Engineers
- Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering
- Civil-Enviro Engineering
- Electrical and Computer Engineering / Computer Science
- Industrial and Systems Engineering Blog
- Lehigh IBE Program
- Lehigh IDEAS Program | Tumblr
- Materials Science and Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering