A profile of Lehigh alumnus and founder of contracting and construction management firm The Rinaldi Group
New York City real estate news journal The Real Deal recently profiled Lehigh University mechanical engineering alumnus and Advisory Council member Anthony Rinaldi ’88. As part of the publication’s new questions-and-answers series with construction bosses in New York City, Rinaldi — founder of commercial general contracting and construction management firm The Rinaldi Group — provided insight into his background, his path from Lehigh into the construction world, and current projects his firm is developing.
The Rinaldi Group was founded in 2003, an maintains corporate headquarters in Secaucus, New Jersey, as well as offices in downtown Manhattan and Boca Raton, Florida. The firm maintains a book of business in excess of $300 million and has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the fastest growing and most reputable companies in America.
For more, check out the Q&A featured in The Real Deal.
November 3, 2017
- Rossin College Advisory Council: Anthony Rinaldi ‘88
- Department of Mechanical Engineering and Mechanics
- The Real Deal: "Stop, hammer time: Q&A with NYC construction boss Anthony Rinaldi"
- Commercial Observer: "Meet Anthony Rinaldi, the Contractor Building the World’s Tallest Modular Hotel"
- WFMZ: "Lehigh University dedicates new baseball field" | VIDEO
- The Morning Call: "Around the Valley: Lehigh's improved baseball stadium to be dedicated on Saturday morning"