Ann Murtlow '82 has been appointed to the board of directors at First Internet Bancorp. First Internet Bancorp, part of the First Internet Bank of Indiana family, is a premier provider of online retail and business banking services nationwide. First Internet Bancorp is a $627 million-asset, online-only bank. Murtlow will join the board in January 2013.
Murtlow recently completed a third term as director of the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago and is currently the principal in her consulting firm, AM Consulting LLC. From 2002-2011, Murtlow was the President and CEO of Indianapolis Power & Light Company, making her one of the few female CEOs in the electric utility industry. In 2010, Murtlow was the recipient of Electric Light & Power magazine’s 2010 Large Utility CEO of the Year Award.
Murtlow, who earned her Bachelor of Science degree in chemical engineering from Lehigh, is also a member of the university's Engineering Advisory Council (EAC). The EAC is the external consultative group that provides support to the dean of the P.C. Rossin College of Engineering and Applied Science. The EAC serves a vital role in linking the college's strategic objectives and activities with the interests of external constituents and industry groups.
- First Internet Bancorp Release: Ann Murtlow Joins Board of Directors of First Internet Bancorp
- Article: Ann Murtlow Joins Board of Directors of First Internet Bancorp
- Article: Murtlow Joins First Internet Bank Board
- Brief: Women in Banking: Executive Moves
- Ann D. Murtlow: Lehigh University Engineering Advisory Council (EAC)