How to Apply
Individuals interested in becoming Clare Luce Boothe Research Scholars must be academically high-achieving female students enrolled in a Lehigh undergraduate engineering program who meet the following criteria (as per grant guidelines):
- Applicants must be citizens of the U.S.
- Applicants should not have specific future plans to attend medical school.
If you qualify, please submit the following materials to Brianne Lisk
in the Dean's Office by March 14, 2014 at 12 noon
- A personal statement from the student outlining their motivation to be a Clare Luce Boothe Scholar as well as their future career goals.
- A letter of support from the faculty research supervisor stating commitment of mentoring the student, with specific description of:
- the goal of the project,
- how this project relates to the student’s long-term career objectives, and
- a short summary of the specific research plan for the summer.
- A copy of the student's current transcript.
all materials must be submitted by
12 Noon on March 1, 2014.