Department: Computer Science and Engineering
Position: Assistant Professor
Address: Packard Lab 329
19 Memorial Drive West
Bethlehem, PA 18015
Areas of Research
- Data Mining
- Machine Learning
- Opinion Spam Detection
- Ensemble and Model Fusion
- Extreme Multi-labeled Learning
Sihong Xie obtained his PhD (2010-2016) from the Department of Computer Science at University of Illinois at Chicago under the supervision of professor Philip S. Yu.
He received his Bachelor and Master's degrees from the School of Software Engineering at Sun Yat-Sen University in 2004 and 2008, respectively.
- Ph.D., Computer Science, University of Illinois, Chicago, IL, USA, 2016
- M.S., Software Engineering, Sun Yat-Sen University, Guangzhou, China, 2008
- B.S., Software Engineering, Sun Yat-Sen University, Guangzhou, China, 2004