Department: Civil and Environmental Engineering
Position: Assistant Professor
Address: STEPS Building, Room 336
1 West Packer Ave.
Bethlehem, PA 18015
Areas of Research
- Engineering Processes for Enhanced Sustainability
- Water and Wastewater Treatment
- Pollution Prevention Technologies
- Materials Characterization
- Air Pollution Treatment and Prevention
- Solid Waste Treatment and Reuse
John Fox’s research group focuses on preventing pollution from industrial activities and advancing water treatment technologies. Ongoing projects investigate; the modification and use of biomaterials to prevent or treat air pollution, industrial waste reclamation process technologies for value-added resources, and developing materials with novel properties for water treatment applications. Fox is a member of the American Foundry Society Pollution Prevention Committee and a member of the engineering honor society Tau Beta Pi.
- Ph.D., Environmental Engineering, Pennsylvania State University
- M.S., Environmental Engineering, Pennsylvania State University
- B.S., Civil and Environmental Engineering, Virginia Military Institute