Lehigh offers vibrant and multidisciplinary graduate programs that reflect our long legacy of excellence in engineering research and scholarship. Students benefit from a wealth of expertise and facilities that are known for discovery and innovation in key facets of industry and society.
Graduate Engineering @ Lehigh
Graduate research-based studies or a Professional master's degree? Connect with a Lehigh Engineering graduate admissions professional today for more information:
At the same time, the Lehigh graduate student experience remains eminently individual, fostering collaborative study and personal connectivity among our community of labs, centers, and institutes. Our faculty is comprised of world-renowned scholars who are committed to teaching and mentoring through the dynamic pursuit of advanced research.
Which type of graduate program is right for you?
- Research-based Graduate Studies
Lehigh Engineering leverage our traditional strengths in areas such as materials, structures, and chemical processes, preparing talented young minds for leadership roles in fields that seek answers to our world's most pressing questions. Students make direct contributions to their fields in the lab and in the literature -- working with their peers across centers, departments, colleges, and institutions, and even around the world.
- Professional Master's Studies
Lehigh offers a menu of graduate programs designed for individuals interested in rapid advancement within a given industry sector. These are designed for recent graduates of engineering and a variety of associated disciplines, as well as professionals with several years of experience working in their current fields.
Graduate Programs (A-Z)
- Analytical Finance (M.S.)
- Bioengineering (M.S.) (Ph.D.)
- Biological Chemical Engineering (M.Eng.)
- Business Administration and Engineering (MBA & E)
- Chemical Energy Engineering (M.Eng.)
- Chemical Engineering (M.S.) (M.Eng.) (Ph.D.)
- Civil Engineering (M.S.) (M.Eng.) (Ph.D.)
- Computer Engineering (M.S.) (M.Eng.) (Ph.D.)
- Computer Science (M.S.) (M.Eng.) (Ph.D.)
- Electrical Engineering (M.S.) (M.E.) (Ph.D.)
- Energy Systems Engineering (M.Eng.)
- Environmental Engineering (M.S.) (Ph.D.)
- Healthcare Systems Engineering (M.Eng.)
- Industrial and Systems Engineering (M.S.) (M.E.) (Ph.D.)
- Management Science and Engineering (M.S.) (M.E.)
- Manufacturing Systems Engineering (M.S.)
- Materials Science and Engineering (M.S./M.E.) (Ph.D.)
- Mechanical Engineering (M.S./M.E.) (Ph.D.)
- Photonics (M.E.)
- Polymer Science and Engineering (M.S.) (M.E.) (Ph.D.)
- Structural Engineering (M.S.) (M.Eng) (Ph.D.)
- Technical Entrepreneurship (M.Eng.)
- Wireless and Network Engineering (M.S.)