Manually Configuring Windows Vista
to Access the Lehigh VPN
- Hit the Windows button, and then click "Connect To".
- In the "Connect to a Network" window, click on the "Set up a connection or network" link
(lower left-hand corner of the window).
- Under "Choose a connection option" select "Connect to a Workplace"
- Then select "Create a New Connection"
- When asked "How do you want to connect?" select "Use my Internet Connection"
- Under "Type the Internet address to connect to" enter "vpn.lehigh.edu"
(without the quotes) under "Internet Address"
- Call the "Destination" something like "Lehigh VPN"
- In the next window, enter your Lehigh username and password (leave the Domain box blank)
- Click "Connect" and the VPN connection will be added to your
"Connect To" list, and activated.