The department has a BD FACSCanto II flow cytometer. This system features:
- 6 color 2-laser system (488, 633nm)
- fully integrated fluidics cart
- FACSCanto clinical software
- FACSDiva software
- low sample carryover <0.1%
- acquisition speed 10,000 events/sec.
The unit provides automated tube-based sample loading or microplate loading with:
- FACS loader with 40 tube capacity
- High Throughput Sampler for 96 and 384 well microtiter plate capacity (<15 min/96 well plate in HTS mode with 2 second acquisition)
For further information, or to learn how you can enhance your research with this equipment, please contact Lee Graham, Lab Manager, 610-758-5683.
User fees apply for instrumentation use and technical support. Departmental Liaison memberships as available, which includes a reduced fee schedule. Please contact our Business Manager, Maria Brace, for more information.